PPCEE will roar into Bratislava, Slovakia. The venue for the conference and also for the after-party is Ateliér Babylon.
How to get there?
The address is: Kolárska 3, 811 06 Bratislava - Old Town
Ateliér Babylon is right in the city center, therefore, it is easily accessible by walking or public transport.
The closest tram stations are Námestie SNP (tram number 1 or 9) or Kamenné námestie (tram number 3 or 4).
In case you will be arriving by car, here are the parking spots that we recommend.
|Garage Centrum|| |
3,80 € / hour
|Eurovea||3 hours for free, then 2,50 € / hour||10 minutes|
|Parking space Dunajská||1,50 € / hour||1 minute|
|Parking space Tyršovo nábrežie||free||15 minutes|
- Top 10 places according to the official page of Bratislava
- 5-minute Youtube video from Honest Guide - Prague-based influencers
- Ultimate list by Kami - Polish blogger
In case you decide to extend your stay or you have a few hours to kill, here are some nice recommendations on what to see in Bratislava:
- Basilico - Italian cuisine
- Richtár Jakub - lots of craft beer